DF65 Global Invitational 2021

Dear Skippers,

Thank you for registering to our Globals Invitational event 2020, we really appreciate the interest and feedback we have received! 

As you all know, the world now faces a difficult time with the Corona Virus and it’s probably fair to say that we are all affected in some way. The regatta committee has decided to postpone the Global Invitational Regatta until 5-11 September 2021 due to the pandemic. The decision has been taken in colaboration with international stakeholders of the class and we all sincerely hope for and believe in better circomstances next year.

The location, format and arrangements around the regatta will remain very similar and a new invitation with application instructions will be published in the fall 2020. For those of you who has booked accommodation at Skärgårdshotellet through our discount offer, your reservations has been cancelled.

A certain thing is that we all love this sport and need to come back racing soon, be sure to take care so you are prepared that day!

The DF65 Global Invitational Regatta Committee 200429