Kommentarer ang version 3

Visar 1 inlägg (av 1 totalt)
  • Författare
    MagnusSWE8
    Keymaster

I England har version 3 dykt upp. Den vi väntar på och som kommer i augusti. Mike Weston kommenterar här vad han justerar och åtgärdar för att få allt att fungera bättre.

We are still finding a few issues on DF65’s – in a very small percentage of yachts the plastic is still a bit thin all around the bow area (worth checking). We (RC Yachts) now check plastic thickness in the bow area & water test the bow area before dispatch – Joysway are aware of the problem & have assured us this will be sorted.

Other “version 3” issues & RC Yacht modifications – I feel another YouTube video coming!!

• V2 mast slider had a round head hex bolt so not to catch the jib sheet but V3 now has a normal bolt – replace with a round head hex bolt.
    • Still check the rudder stock plastic fitting as the rudder can still be a bit stiff causing servo problems – I use a small round file to open up the hole to ease the movement but don’t make the movement sloppy.
    • For the Jib boom to deck attachment they have replaced deck eye no. 4 with a screw & we have found this will cut into the cord – replace the screw with a hook (cut a deck eye in half)
    • Realign the sheeting elastic through deck eye no 8 as on V2
    • The winch line clip for attaching the sheeting too can be set in random positions – realign the clip by removing the drum from the winch then reset with the radio fully sheeted in with the clip end approximately 2cm from the pulley block.

Also the s/s wire rudder linkage is rubbing against the new plastic tray support – slight modification to the shape of the wire is required.

Once again we are making Joysway aware of these issues

Visar 1 inlägg (av 1 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.